This may look almost too simple but...it works In fact you'll often hear folks sing a bit of the carol just to get to the answer. Then later the often spontaneous singing of the answers make this the perfect Christmas party warm-up game.
For a free printable downloadable copy, click the blue PDF button at the bottom of this page.
1. Where would you go to hear Silver Bells? ________________
2. Who was it that danced with the silk hat on his head? ______________
3. Where would you find Reindeer Paws?? ______________
4. What did the cattle do to wake the poor baby? ______________
5. When did I see those three ships? ______________
6. What size were those Kings of the Orient?? ______________
7. What is it that helps to make the season bright.? ___________________
8. Who wants a pair of hop-a-long boots, and a pistol that shoots? ________
9. Who still wants a hula a hoop? ____________
10. Who kept time to the drum? ______________
11. Who and what color was the animal that gave the hay to pillow his head ? _______
12. Where do the hopes and fears of all the years meet? _________________
13. What would keep me warm all the way home? __________________
14. What does Susie want? ___________________
15. Why does the child want his two front teeth? __________________
16. What was the other reindeer's name?? (she used to laugh and call him names)________
17. What was the horse in Jingle bells named??? ______________
18. When will I finally go? _______________
19. What color is Christmas without you? __________________
20. What is the parson in the meadows name? _______________
• Where does one go a wassailing? ___________________________
• ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ? ____________
Scroll down for Songs of Christmas Quiz 1 Answers
If you give folks a chance they will often start singing the carols when its answer time...
1. Where do you hear Silver Bells? "And on every street corner you hear", Silver Bells…
2. Who danced with the silk hat on his head? Frosty of course
3. Where do you find Reindeer Paws? Up on a housetop Reindeer Paws…
4. What did the noisy cattle do to wake the poor baby? The cattle were Lowing
5. When did I see three ships? Sing it with me, I saw three ships come sailing
in on Christmas day in the morning.
6. What size were the Kings of the Orient? Well sing the first lines for the answer
They were tiny little Kings, they were wee…
7. What helps to make the season bright?
Everybody knows some turkey and some Mistletoe, help…..
8. Who wants a pair of hop-a-long boots, and a pistol that shoots?
That’s the hope of Barney and Ben - cause it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
9. Who still wants a hula-hoop? ALVIN!!! still wants a hula hoop
10. Who kept time to the drum? Along with the drummer boy
"The Ox and Lamb kept time" ba rum bum bum bum
11. Who and what color was the animal that gave the hay to pillow his head
I said the cow all white and red , I gave him my hay to pillow his head.
from "The Friendly Beasts"
12. The hopes and fears of all the years are met in "Thee" or in the little town of Bethlehem.
13. What would keep me warm all the way home? But if you really hold me tight,
all the way home I’ll be warm. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
14. What does Susie want? Jolly old St Nicholas says "Susie wants a Dolly"
15. Why does the child want his two front teeth? So he can wish you Merry Christmas or (whistle?)
16. What was the other reindeers name? (she used to laugh and call him names)
"Olive the other reindeer"
17. What was the horse in Jingle bells named? The bells on Bob-tail rang, so his name was Bob
I8. When will I finally go? I’ll wish you a merry Christmas,
but I won’t go until I get some, (or figgy pudding)
19. What color is Christmas without you? Elvis said it would be a blue Christmas without you
20. What is the parson in the meadows name? Frosty says that he is Parson Brown.
When we're walking in a winter wonderland..
• Where does one go a wassailing? Here we go a wassailing amongst the leaves so green.
• ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ You noticed of course : Noel
To Print this fun quiz, you may highlight it, then right click and click copy and then paste it into your word processor, but... you will get a much easier, cleaner, neater version if you use this PDF link instead.